Thermal Spa Tourism
A thermal bath is a hot or tepid bath with composition rich in salts, iodine and gases used to treat chronic and acute disease and also to rejuvenate and heal. The many benefits of thermal bath for the mind and soul are unchallengeable to every one of us. Today Thermal bath & spa has become more important to health. The benefits of thermal bath are:
- It is a good way to activate the body’s defenses.
- Increases the delivery of nutrients and oxygen to the cells, while helping to speed the removal of toxins from the body.
- It is beneficial for the treatment of rheumatic diseases.
- Help you to relax the muscles.
- Ideal sedative for the nervous system.
- The thermal & Spa have positive effects on rheumatic diseases, cardiovascular problems, arteriosclerosis, muscular system, nerve system, skin problems like eczema and joints.
Pregnant women, people suffering from heart disease, angina, hypertension or diabetes must consult their doctors.
Turkey is one of the 7 countries in the world in terms of thermal source richness with almost 1300 thermal springs throughout Anatolia. The temperature of these hot springs varies between 20-110 degrees Celsius (68-230 Fahrenheit).
Please contact us to help you to choose the best option for you.